Lawyers in Chesterfield, Missouri
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Chesterfield, Missouri, Kruse Law is an accident lawyer near you who may be able to assist you with seeking damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering. Our accident lawyer in Chesterfield, Missouri handles a range of accident claims. We can assist you with seeking a recovery for:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Chemical Exposure and Toxic Chemical Exposure
- Construction Accidents
- Design Defect Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Machinery Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
In the aftermath of a serious accident or injury, you may have many questions. You may need to make a claim with insurance companies and may wonder how you can make a claim against negligent parties. You may be facing high medical expenses as a result of your injuries, and possibly may be struggling to make ends meet if you have had to take time away from work to heal from your accident. Most individuals have not had to make a serious injury claim with insurance companies and many individuals may not be familiar with the personal injury claim process. Kruse Law is a personal injury law firm in Chesterfield, Missouri who works closely with victims and families who have been hurt in all types of accidents. Our personal injury lawyers can review your case, estimate the value of your claim, and fight insurance companies and negligent parties to help you get the claim you may deserve under the law.
What is my Accident Claim Worth in Chesterfield, Missouri?
The value of your accident claim will depend upon many factors. For example, while your personal injury lawyer will factor in the cost of your medical expenses, the seriousness of your injury will also play a role in how much money you may be able to collect. For example, if you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you may be able to seek damages for your future medical expenses and rehabilitation costs. If you have had to miss time from work because of a serious injury, you may also be able to collect damages for your lost wages. What are some factors that Kruse Law, a accident lawyer Chesterfield, Missouri will consider when estimating the value of your accident claim? Here are some specific factors your accident lawyer will review:
- Medical Costs. Not only will your lawyer review medical bills you have already incurred, but your lawyer will also consider how future disability and ongoing medical expenses will factor into your claim.
- Lost Wages. How much you’ll be able to collect in lost wages will depend highly on how much money you make and how long you’ll be out of work due to your injuries. Your attorney can estimate future lost wages and past lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs. If you will require ongoing rehabilitation, Kruse Law may be able to help you seek a recovery to cover these losses.
- Pain and Suffering. Pain and suffering damages are often the most subjective aspect of any personal injury claim. However, pain and suffering are very real experiences and can impact your life in many ways. Kruse Law are personal injury attorneys who can use special formulas to estimate the value of your pain and suffering damages. The more serious your injuries and the most long-term disability you might face, the greater pain and suffering damages you may be able to collect.
These are just some of the factors that your personal injury lawyer can consider when estimating the value of your claim. Understanding what you claim might be worth can be important because it can help you better negotiate with insurance companies and negligent parties when it comes to seeking the damages you may deserve under the law. Kruse Law is a personal injury law firm in Chesterfield, Missouri who may be able to help you seek the recovery you may deserve if you’ve been hurt in an accident.
Seek Compensation for Your Accident in Chesterfield, Missouri
If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, or any other serious accident in Chesterfield, Missouri, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. The law provides victims of accidents a period of time within which they can make a claim for their losses. For example, in Missouri, the statute of limitations on accident claims is five years. This means you may only have five years from the time of your injury to make a claim. However, you shouldn’t wait long to file a claim with insurers or negligent parties, because evidence can grow stale with time.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Chesterfield, Missouri, Kruse Law are accident attorneys near you who can review the details of your case, estimate the value of your claim, and help you seek the damages you may deserve under the law. Kruse Law doesn’t get paid unless you win. Contact our attorneys for an honest assessment of your claim today.