Car Accident Lawyers in Clayton, Missouri
According to the Centers for Disease Control, car accident deaths cost Missouri residents an estimated $981 million in lost work costs and medical expenses each year. These figures don’t begin to account for the losses that individuals sustain as a result of car accident injuries. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury in a car accident in Clayton, Missouri, you may have many questions about what your next steps should be. You might be facing medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, and may be struggling to make ends meet. Kruse law is a car accident law firm in Clayton, Missouri who may be able to help you with your claim. We can speak to insurance adjusters, fight negligent parties either inside or outside of court, and help you seek the settlement you may deserve under the law. Have questions about your rights? Contact Kruse Law today.
What is My Auto Accident Claim Worth in Clayton, Missouri?
One of the questions that many victims and families might have after a car accident is what their claim might be worth. The value of your auto accident claim will depend on many factors. Kruse Law is an auto accident law firm in Clayton, Missouri who can review your case, estimate the value of your claim, and help you take the next steps to get the settlement you may deserve. What factors might impact your claim?
- Medical Expenses. Your auto accident lawyer will look at past medical expenses and may estimate future medical costs. Rehabilitation costs can also be included. You have a right to get the rehabilitation you deserve so that you can heal. Rehabilitation may also include counseling and other assistance to help you recover from your injuries.
- Lost Wages. If you have been seriously injured or disabled, your car accident lawyer will estimate future lost wages. Even if you have only missed a few days or few weeks from work, you may be entitled to seek damages for your losses.
- Pain and Suffering. These kinds of damages will depend on the seriousness of your injury. A permanent disability may be able to get you a higher pain and suffering settlement than an injury from which you will recover. However, every case is unique, and if your injury puts you out of work or requires you to change your line of work, you may be entitled to make a claim for higher pain and suffering damages.
The value of your auto accident claim will depend on many factors. Kruse Law is an auto accident lawyer in Clayton, Missouri who may be able to assist you with your case. Contact us today to learn more.
Causes of Car Accidents in Missouri
Whether you can seek a settlement for your car accident will also depend on whether the other driver was at fault and how much at fault the other driver was for your crash. There are many factors that can lead to car accidents in Missouri. What are they?
- Drunk Driving. In many cases, if the other driver was drinking, he or she will be considered negligent for your crash.
- Speeding can result in more serious injuries and can be a factor that may contribute to another driver’s negligence for your crash.
- Breaking the Rules of the Road. Road laws protect drivers and passengers. If a driver ran a red light, stop sign, or broke the law, you may have the right to seek damages from this negligent driver.
- Texting and Driving. Distracted driving kills and injures. While distracted driving can sometimes be tough to prove, Kruse Law are car accident lawyers who may be able to help you prove that another driver’s texting and driving resulted in your crash.
- Improper Vehicle Maintenance. Blown tires. Brake issues. Every driver has a responsibility to maintain his or her vehicle. Failing to do so can result in injuries when problems arise.
- Younger drivers can be more prone to accidents. When inexperience is combined with speeding, distracted driving, or drinking, the consequences can be tragic.
These are just a few of the causes of car accidents in Missouri. If another driver’s actions resulted in your injuries, contact Kruse Law, auto accident lawyers in Clayton, Missouri today. If you are not sure who was at fault, an auto accident lawyer may be able to help. Our firm may also be able to assist you with seeking the damages you may deserve under the law.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you may have the right to seek damages for your lost wages, medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and other losses. Kruse Law are car accident lawyer Clayton, Missouri who may be able to assist you with getting the settlement you may deserve. Contact our attorneys today to learn more.