Car Accident Lawyers in Chesterfield, Missouri
Kruse Law are car accident lawyers in Chesterfield, Missouri who assist victims and families who have been hurt in auto accidents. Our car accident law firm represents individuals who have been injured in car crashes due to the negligence or neglect of another person or party. There are many factors that can lead to a car accident, but many accidents could have been easily prevented had drivers avoided distraction, slowed down, followed the rules of the road, and exercised caution behind the wheel. When drivers break the law or fail to exercise caution, they could be held responsible for paying for victims’ medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.
If you have been hurt due to the negligence or neglect of another driver, you may have many questions and may be facing a range of new challenges. For example, you may be struggling to pay medical expenses, or make ends meet if you have lost wages due to your injuries. Fortunately, the law offers important protections to car accident victims. Kruse Law are personal injury lawyers who may be able to assist you with making your insurance claim or with seeking damages from negligent parties. Our lawyers only get paid if you win. Contact the car accident law firm at Kruse Law in Chesterfield, Missouri today to learn more about the next steps you can take to begin protecting your rights.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident In Chesterfield, Missouri
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Chesterfield, Missouri, you may have many questions. The steps you take following a car accident can have an impact on your claim and your rights following a crash. What are some things you should always do after every crash?
- Call the police. Having a police report after a car accident can make an immense difference in the outcome of your claim. Insurance companies may request a police report after your crash. Even if the damage appears to be very minor, some injuries can take days or weeks to become manifest, and some damage to your vehicle may not always be apparent right away. Always call the police to protect your rights.
- Get safe. Make sure that all people injured in the crash get proper medical care. Even if you think you may not be injured, you may still want to follow up at the emergency room to make sure that there are no hidden injuries after a car accident.
- Contact your insurance company right away. Tell your insurance company what happened as soon as possible.
- Exchange information with other drivers. Get the contact information of other drivers and witnesses who saw your accident take place.
- Contact a car accident lawyer. Kruse Law is an auto accident law firm in Chesterfield, Missouri who may be able to assist you with making a claim after a crash. Sometimes insurance companies may not always offer you the claim you might be entitled to receive. Negotiating with insurance adjusters can sometimes be challenging. An auto accident law firm in Chesterfield, MO like Kruse Law may be able to help. Furthermore, if you are entitled to make a claim against negligent parties, an auto accident lawyer like Kruse Law can help you with your demand letter and may be able to assist you with taking a case to court, if needed.
These are just some steps you can take after a car accident to protect your rights. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim with your insurance company or negligent parties after a crash. Kruse Law are Chesterfield, Missouri auto accident attorneys who may be able to assist you with your claim. Our firm offers free consultations during which we can review your case and offer you an honest assessment going forward. We only get paid if you win.
We Can Help You with Your Car Accident Insurance Claim
If you have made a claim with your insurance company following a car accident and the settlement being offered doesn’t match your medical expenses and losses, you may be entitled to seek more from insurance companies. Sometimes insurance adjusters use formulas or computer programs when estimating the value of your settlement. These figures may not accurately reflect your actual losses. For example, the estimated cost to replace a totaled car may not accurately reflect the cost of your vehicle on the current market. This is where an auto accident lawyer may be able to assist you in providing evidence to negotiate a better settlement. Kruse Law are car accident lawyer Chesterfield, MO who can assist individuals with insurance claims, and car accident claims against negligent parties. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. You may only have a limited time to make a claim under the law. Contact our law firm today to learn more.